- Autoimmune diseases associated with Addison's disease
- Advances in neuroendocrine tumours - knowledge and clinical management
- Non-classical actions of vitamin D: What have we learned?
- Should Diabetes insipidus be re-named?
- Role of ambient temperature in human physiology
- Aberrant/illicit expression of receptors in adrenal lesions
- GH links to cancer
- Testosterone supplementation for the aging male: curse or blessing?
- Pitfalls in osteoporosis treatment transition
- The impact of paediatric obesity and it's complications in adulthood
- Endocrine disrupting chemicals on the HPG axis at different life stages
- Reproductive hormones in sport: when too much is never enough
- How genetics can help neuroendocrine tumor patients: from bench to bedside
- In silico, in vitro, in vivo testing methods for EDC
- How to make the thyroid gland and it's hormones
- Research advances in adrenocortical carcinoma pathogenesis
- Presenting the future of prostate cancer
- Oxidative stress in thyroid disease?
- Update on consequences of long-term exposure/treatment with glucocorticoids
- The role of muscle in metabolic diseases
Haliç Congress Center
Sütlüce Mah. Karaağaç. Cad. No.19
34445 Beyoğlu/İstanbul (TR)
Prof. Dr. Ayşegül Atmaca
Dr Cynthia Andoniadou
995 €, Rabatte möglich
European Society of Endocrinology (ESE)
Starling House, 1600 Bristol Parkway North
BS34 8YU Bristol (GB)
Tel.: +44 1454642247
Webseite der Veranstaltung